Los Angeles Jewelry Buyer is a satellite office of Diamond Estate Jewelry Buyers. By sending my item(s) to Diamond Estate Jewelry Buyers o (hereafter referred to as “DEJB”) for a free verbal appraisal & cash offer, I (hereafter referred to as the “Seller”) agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
1. The Seller confirms that they are the legal and rightful owners of the items that they are shipping and selling to DEJB.
2. The Seller agrees to ship their items to DEJB only by FedEx Overnight with the free shipping label provided to them by DEJB. If the Seller ships their item to DEJB in any other manner, DEJB assumes no responsibility for items lost or damaged during shipping.
3. If an item is lost or damaged during FedEx shipment with the free shipping label provided by DEJB, the Seller will be paid the insured amount that was established prior to shipping.
4. DEJB assumes responsibility for the Seller’s item while it is in DEJB’s possession. If the item is damaged or lost while in DEJB’s possession, DEJB will pay the Seller the insured amount that was established prior to shipping.
5. DEJB will open the Seller’s package under video surveillance, and will evaluate and (when relevant), weigh and test the items included in the package. DEJB will then compare its findings to the details received from the Seller prior to submission of the item.
6. If the Seller declines DEJB’s cash offer, DEJB agrees to ship the item back free of charge and fully insured at DEJB’s expense.
7. After acceptance of DEJB’s cash offer, DEJB shall issue payment within 48 hours on business days (Monday – Friday), unless otherwise indicated by email. Payment will be made via direct bank wire transfer, company check, or cashier’s check, whichever the Seller prefers.Start Selling