You can sell your jewelry and other precious gift assets without ever leaving the comfort of your California home.
Los Angeles Jewelry Buyer provides the same excellent cash offers to clients who ship us their estate jewelry, diamond, and watch assets as those who visit us in person.
The shipping process is simple, highly secure, and comes with our personal guarantee of complete satisfaction, or we will return your item(s) at our expense.
Step 1 – Provide Us With a Few Details
1) Fill out the online form below. Provide us with as much detail as possible about your estate jewelry or timepiece, along with up to 5 photographs of your item and scans of any lab reports or authenticity certificates that you might have.
Step 2 – Receive a Free Telephone Consultation
One of our Los Angeles estate buyers will contact you within 24 hours (weekdays) to provide you with a free consultation and preliminary appraisal of your item. We will then send you a free (pre-paid) FedEx Overnight shipping label or a free FedEx Overnight package in which to ship your fine jewelry or timepiece back to us.
Step 3 – Ship Your Item Securely at No Cost
Ship your diamond jewelry or other item securely via insured* FedEx Overnight. Every package is fully insured up to the maximum value of your luxury goods, as agreed upon during our telephone consultation.
In order to begin the process of shipping your item to us, please contact us by phone or email (below) to request a complimentary FedEx Shipping Label and detailed shipping instructions. This label is good for 7 days.
Once you prepare your package and affix the label to the outer box, you can then hand it to the FedEx agent behind the counter at any FedEx/Kinko’s location nearest to you. Be sure the agent scans your package and gives you a printed receipt showing proof of shipping and a tracking number.
*Packages shipped to Los Angeles Jewelry Buyer are insured by Parcel Pro, a UPS Capital Company which specializes in insuring high value jewelry, diamonds, and gemstones. Read more about Parcel Pro by Clicking Here.
Step 4 – Review & Accept Our Cash Offer
After receiving your fine jewelry, diamonds, or timepiece, Diamond Estate Jewelry Buyers will conduct a complete market appraisal of your item and contact you within 24 hours with an immediate cash offer.
Step 5 – Get Paid $$$ Within 24 Hours
On acceptance of our cash offer, we will issue your payment via bank wire transfer, cashier’s check, or Western Union within 24 hours. Should you decide not to sell your diamond, fine jewelry, or luxury watch with us, we will ship the item back to you at our expense. At Los Angeles Jewelry Buyer, your complete satisfaction is our priority.
Start Now. Fill Out the Contact Form Below or Call Us Now.
Call Toll Free: (800) 729-6024
Learn about the safety of the shipping process at: Is Selling Jewelry Online Safe?Get Started Now: Sell Your Item
Frequently Asked Questions – Sell Jewelry From Home
1) How long does the whole process take? The entire process from first contact to cash in your bank account can take anywhere from 3 to 7 days, depending on when Los Angeles Jewelry Buyer receives your preliminary information and you FedEx us your item. Do let us know if you need the process expedited.
2) How long is my free shipping label good for? The free shipping label and insurance on your package are good for 7 days. If you need to delay sending your item to Los Angeles Jewelry Buyer, simply call us and we will issue you a new shipping label.
3) Can I track my shipment to you? Yes. You will receive a tracking number which you can use to check the progress and status of your package. FedEx Live Tracking.
4) Where can I get the proper packing materials to ship my item? You can go into any local FedEx/Kinko’s location to get all of the packaging materials you’ll need to prepare your package for shipment.
5) Should I ask for a receipt when shipping my item? Yes. When you hand your package to the FedEx/Kinko’s employee to be shipped, be sure to have them physically scan the package(s) and print you a receipt for each package.
6) Can you give me more detailed instructions for packaging my item for shipment?
- Place your items inside of the smallest box they will fit into, then add bubble-wrap or styrofoam peanuts to prevent the items from rattling around.
- Place the box with your item(s) inside of a larger FedEx box and secure it inside this larger box with tape or fill the extra space with crumpled paper, bubble wrap, or styrofoam peanuts, so that the smaller box does not slide around within the larger box.
- Secure the outer box with heavy-duty clear packaging tape.
Discover why thousands of clients have chosen Diamond Estate Jewelry Buyers is the best place to sell jewelry for more cash today.